鬓英文翻译
这时我到餐车去,看见一个有浓密鬓脚的男人。就这样我遇见了餐车经理德求罗,他能讲流利的英语。 By now I had made my way to the buffet car where, alon

这时我到餐车去,看见一个有浓密鬓脚的男人。就这样我遇见了餐车经理德求罗,他能讲流利的英语。
By now I had made my way to the buffet car where, alongside the man with the bushy sideburns, I ran into Djuro, the buffet car manager and a fluent English speaker.
头上和大腿上的毛很长,像马鬓一样拖到地面。
On the head and on his thigh's hair is very long, like a horse head to the ground.
心痛他,两鬓的风霜。
Heartache, sides of wind and frost.
怎样去理解多情断肠、痴恨鬓霜、梦破离愁、谁能明白?。
How to understand affectionate heartbroken, and delusion hate applogized frost, dreams break sky, who can understand?
老教授虽然满鬓银发, 可眼睛却炯炯有神.
Though the old professor has grey hair at his temples , his eyes are brimming with vigour.
岁月流逝,我们都已长大可您的两鬓却已斑白。
Time passes, we have grown up to your Liangbin already Banbai.
我走在街上,每每见到白发染鬓的老人,我总是联想起果实坠地的老树,想起那飞絮已去的芦苇。
When I walk down the street I often sight of some old man with the dyeing cream white hair.
当你鬓已成霜,我才相信,你真的属于我。
When your head is cream, I didn't believe, you really belong to me.
长满老茧的双手有我快乐的童年; 斑白的双鬓有我成长的足迹。
My happy childhood is in your rough hands and my growing course is in your grey hair.
露天 式 布局, 灯光树影错落其间, 衣香鬓影交织处, 酷似香港兰桂坊.
Open - style layout, lighting Shuyingcuoluo the meantime, the clothing - Bin Ying - cutting, like Hong Kong's Lan Kwai Fong.
他是为正统的犹太教徒,留着长长的白色鬓须。
He was a devout Orthodox Jew with a long white beard.
在这张经PS处理制作的图片上,两个演员都赤身裸体,耳鬓相交,两人脸上的表情都十分忧郁。
The Photoshopped image sees the actors lying naked, head-to-head, with sombre expressions on their faces.
发如雪,|鬓微霜。
Eg. | temples to micro frost.
优美波动在她乌黑的发鬓。
Which waves in every raven tress.
他的头发是黑色的,但两鬓已见斑白。
He had black hair, greying at the temples.
您的岗位永不调换,您的足迹却遍布四方;您的两鬓会有一天斑白,您的青春却百年不衰。
Your post will never change, but your footprints around the four sides; your gray temples there will be a day, but your youth in one hundred.
是的,两鬓剪到耳朵下面就行了。
Yes, please. Just to the bottom of my ears.
即使我两鬓斑白,依然会由衷地呼唤您一声老师!
Even if I Liangbinbanbai, will still call you from my heart the teacher!
缕缕银丝已爬上了他的胡须和两鬓的头发。
Threads of silver ran through his beard and the hair at his temples.
头的周围(周围或作两鬓)不可剃,胡须的周围也不可损坏。
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
他留鬓在他的脸颊上。
He wears whiskers on his cheeks.
浮云一别后,流水十年间。欢笑情如旧,萧疏鬓已斑。
The clouds parted, water ten years. Love laughter as the old, the temples have been spotted.
她的头发剪得太糟,所有的鬓脚都不齐.
Her hair has been badly cut and the ends are uneven.
一滴滴汗珠从他头发里流出来,直流到鬓边.
Beads of perspiration burst forth among his hair and trickled down upon his temples.
一曲《偏偏喜欢你》,唱到鬓成丝,桃林只剩残花枝。
A" just like you", Sung Temple into a wire, the only remnant of squid.
浮云一别后,流水十年间。欢笑情如旧,萧疏鬓已斑。 。
Thee clouds parted, water ten years. Love laughter as the old, the temples have been spotted.
两边鬓脚请修掉一些.
Trim a little off off the sideburns, please.
你可不可以在两鬓处再剪短上点好吗?
Can you cut a little more off at the temples?
当你们年老体衰,两鬓斑白,回首往事你们会发现,是你们迎来了和平生活的权利!
And when you're old and grey, you'll look back on this day and you'll know, you earned the right to live every day in between.
你要留腮鬓 吗 ?
Do you want to leave sideburns?
呵,老师,你抱定了牛的形象,一耕耘便是几十个春秋,即使两鬓斑白,也老秋枫叶色最红。
Oh, the teacher, you the image of a cow, one of dozens of hard work is the Spring and Autumn, even if , but also the most old Qiu-feng red color.
他个子高,头顶秃,腮边蓄着鬓胡.
He was a tall bald man wearing sideburns.
右边的那位,留着连鬓胡,身穿T恤衫,头戴印有国旗的棒球帽,显然是个蓝领。
The one on the right, with his sideburns and T-shirt and flag-bearing baseball hat, has a distinctly working-class look.
教授的两鬓有白发了。
The professor has white hair on his temples.
青丝发落丛鬓疏。
This plexus hair thinning hair.
她看了琴一眼, 伸手把右边垂下来的发鬓挑了上去.
Looking at Chin, she pushed a lock of hair back into place.
当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书。
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book.
耳鬓厮磨, 形影不离
Every day they rubbed shoulders [ played ] together and clung to each other like an object and its shadow -- said of boys and girls.
这一鬓斑白是为你洗脱了他人的目光。
This is another gray temples eluting eyes for you.
落下的粉尘沾满了老师的双手, 纷飞的微尘染白了老师的双鬓.
Covered with the dust down the teacher's hands, the dust fly stained white teachers.
他的两鬓已渐渐斑白。
His hair was greying at the sides.
那你的鬓脚呢?
How about your sideburns?
如今那亲爱的妈妈已白发鬓鬓,做子女的孝敬母亲是中国的传统美德。
Now that my dear mother had been white Fabin temples, do honor their children's mother was a traditional Chinese virtue.
爱情一定是婚姻的前提,而珍惜,才是携手鬓白的那份必须的执念。
Must be the premise of marriage, love and to cherish, is the hand in hand with white temples that must be.
朦胧里,柔软的长发低垂到我的耳鬓.
Her soft long hair bend down to my ear and face in the blur.